Performing Commit Check
You can verify the syntax of the configuration changes for firewall, NAT, IPS, VPN, and APBR before the configuration is pushed to the security devices.
To perform commit check on one or more devices:
- Select Devices > Security Devices.
The Security Devices page appears.
- Select one or more devices and click Commit Check button.
The Commit Check page appears.
If you select a device with connection status as up, configuration status as In sync, and pending service as some valid service, then only commit check will be enabled for a device.
- Enable the service types for which you want to execute the commit check.
- Click OK to complete the commit check.
The Job Details page appears with the status of commit check for the first device in the grid.
- Click OK to close the Job Details page.
To check the job details for commit check on all the selected devices, select Monitor > Job Management. The devices with no pending services shows the state as failure.