Modifying VPN Settings
Using the Modify VPN wizard, you can modify the following VPN settings:
Tunnel route settings
Device endpoint settings
To modify the VPN settings:
- Select Configure > IPsec VPN > VPNs. The VPN page appears.
- Right-click the VPN that you want to modify, or select Modify VPN from the More list. The Modify VPN page appears.
- Edit the required sections and click Finish.
Modifying General Settings
To modify the general settings of a VPN:
- Under the General Settings step, you can modify the following
Generate a Unique key per tunnel check box.
Manual key, if the preshared key is selected as Manual.
- Click Next .to modify device endpoints.
Modifying Device Association
You can modify the associated devices of your VPN using this option.
- Select Devices option to modify its endpoint settings. You can add more endpoints listed in the Available column or remove the already configured endpoints listed in the Selected column.
- Select Extranet option to modify endpoint settings of extranet devices. You can add more devices listed in the Available column or remove the already configured devices listed in the Selected column.
- Click Next to modify tunnel settings.
Modifying Tunnel Settings
You can modify the following tunnel or route settings of your VPN using this option.
Maximum transmission unit
Network IP, if the interface type is Numbered.
Area ID for the OSPF routing option.
Maximum retransmission time for the RIP routing option.
Click Next to modify device endpoint settings.
Modifying Device Endpoint Settings
You can modify the following endpoint settings for each device under this option. Click on each column to edit the value.
To view or edit tunnel configuration for each device:
- Select the device and click View / Edit Tunnel option. The Tunnels page appears.
- Click on each column to edit the respective values.
- Click OK.