Creating a Cross Provisioning Platform Service Order for iPASOLINK Devices
Before you create a cross provision platform service order, you must create the service definition upon which to base the service order. Foe example, if you want to create a VLAN-PATH service order you must have created a service definition with Type as VLAN-PATH and must have attached the corresponding VLAN-PATH-related predefined scripts.
To create a Cross Provisioning Platform service order:
- in the Cross Provisioning Platform task pane, select CPP > Service Orders.
- In the Service Orders window, click the + button. The Create CPP Service Order window appears.
- In the General Settings section, select a service
definition based on the unique ID, name or type. For configuring VLAN
path between iPASOLINK devices you must select the service definition
with service type as VLAN-PATH.
The value in the ID field is associated with a service definition. This identifier can be used when you are searching for a particular service definition while creating a device configlet order. You can search the service definition by its name, type or unique ID. You can modify the ID only during the migration of old service definition IDs.
- In the Order description field, enter a description of the service that distinguishes its operation from others.
- Click Next.
The iPASOLINK VLAN Path Provisioning page appears.
The following representation of a iPASOLINK VLAN Path Provisioning page window is a sample only. The appearance of this window is based on the scripts that are associated with the service definition upon which the service is based.
- In the Step1: Select Device section, select a device.
- In the Step2: Select Interface section, select the corresponding interfaces.
- Click Add to Staged Interfaces.
The selected devices will be listed in the Step3: Enter Staged Interface Details section.
- In the Step3: Enter Staged Interface Details, specify the following parameters for each interface:
VLAN Service Name
This is applicable for VLAN-PATH service type only.
The L2 Extension section is available for L3VPN-IPASO or P2P-IPASO service types only.
iPASOLINK devices are assigned a role of Layer 2 Ethernet (L2E) device. When you create Pseudowire and Layer 3 VPN or point-to-point services across Juniper Networks devices, you can attach multiple iPASOLINK devices as these services support multiple L2E endpoints.
- (Optional) Click Clear if you want to reset the selections.
- (Optional) Before you click Create, to verify the configuration click Verify.
- Click Create to create the service order.
- Deploy the service order.
For more information on deploying a service order, see Deploying a Service Order.
After you successfully deploy the service order, the service order is listed on the Services page.
On the Services page, you can perform the following actions:
View a service.
Modify a service
Decommission a service
Perform Functional Audit
Perform Configuration Audit
The Cross Provisioning Platform application does not support two-phase commit and delete partial configurations options for iPASOLINK devices.