Modifying a Device Configlet Service in Cross Provisioning Platform
Use the Device Configlet Services landing page to modify a device configlet service in Cross Provisioning Platform. You can modify a device configlet service only if a modification script is attached to the device configlet service.
To modify a device configlet service:
- From the Cross Provisioning Platform task pane,
select CPP > Device Configlet Services.
The Device Configlet Services page that appears displays a list of existing device configlet services.
- Select and right-click a device configlet service that you want to modify.
- Either right-click a device configlet service and select Service > Modify or select a service and click the Modify icon on the grid tool bar. You can also modify a service
by selecting the service and then selecting Actions > Modify.
The Modify Service page appears.
The Modify Service page details vary according to the type of the selected device configlet service.
- Modify the device configlet service details and click Modify.
The Job Details dialog box appears along with a job ID link.
- Click the Job ID link to view the job details.
The Job Management page that appears contains a list of the jobs, along with the status of the jobs.