Exporting Scripts in .tar Format
You can use Junos Space Network Management Platform to export the contents of multiple scripts and save them on your computer.
To export the contents of scripts in .tar format:
- On the Junos Space Platform UI, select Images and
Scripts > Scripts.
The Scripts page appears, displaying the scripts that you imported into Junos Space Platform.
- Select the scripts that you want to export.
- Select Export Scripts from the Actions menu.
The Export Scripts dialog box prompts you for confirmation.
- Click Export.
The File Open dialog box enables you to save the script files in .tar format and the Export Scripts Job Status dialog box displays the status of this task.
By default, the latest versions of the scripts are exported.
- Click OK in the File Open dialog box to save the file to your computer. Alternatively, you can save the .tar file by clicking the Download link in the Export Scripts Job Status dialog box.
- Perform one of the following actions in the Export Scripts
Job Status dialog box:
To view the status of the Export Scripts job on the Job Management page, click the progress bar in this dialog box.
To return to the Scripts page, click the X icon in this dialog box.
Navigate to the folder on your computer and unzip the files to view the contents of the script.