Load-Balancing Devices Across Junos Space Nodes
If the devices being managed by Junos Space Network Management Platform are not distributed evenly across Junos Space nodes in the fabric, you can perform load balancing on the Junos Space nodes so that the devices are evenly distributed across each node in the fabric.
To load-balance devices across Junos Space nodes:
- On the Junos Space Platform user interface, select Administration > Fabric.
The Fabric page is displayed with the different nodes in the fabric.
- Click the Device Load Balancer icon on the
The Device Load Balancer dialog box appears with the following information displayed for each Junos Space node:
Host—Name of the node
IP—IP address of the node
Status—Status of the node (up or down)
Number of devices—Number of devices managed by the node
- Click Confirm to load-balance the devices managed
by the Junos Space nodes in the fabric.
A dialog box is displayed with the job ID.
- Perform one of the following tasks:
Click the job ID hyperlink to go to the Job Management page where you can track the progress of the load balancing.
Click OK to close the dialog box and return to the Fabric page.
- (Optional) After the load balancing is completed, click the Device Load Balancer icon on the toolbar to view the distribution of devices across nodes in the Device Load Balancer dialog box.