Modifying Device Partitions
You can modify device partitions from the Devices workspace. The device partitions are listed on the Device Management page.
To modify device partitions:
- On the Junos Space Network Management Platform user interface,
select Device > Device Management.
The Device Management page is displayed. You can view the devices and the device partitions on this page.
- Select the device whose device partitions you want to
modify and select Device Operations > Manage Device Partitions from the Actions menu.
The Manage Device Partitions page is displayed.
- Select the device partition you want to modify and click
the Modify Partition icon on the Actions menu.
The Modify Partition page is displayed.
- Modify the physical interfaces, logical interfaces, and physical inventory elements for this device partition. You cannot modify the name of the partition.
- Click OK.
- Repeat steps 3 through 5 to modify any other device partitions.
The device partitions are modified.