Comparing CLI Configet Versions
You compare CLI configlets when you want to view the difference in the configuration it contains. You can compare two different CLI configlets or compare two version of the same CLI configlet.
To compare CLI configlets:
- On the Junos Space Network Management Platform user interface,
select CLI Configlets > Configlets.
The CLI Configlets page is displayed.
- Select the CLI configlet that you want to compare and
select Compare CLI Configlet Versions from the Actions
The Compare CLI Configlet Versions page is displayed.
- Use the Source CLI Configlet and Target CLI Configlet lists to select the CLI configlets that you want to compare.
- Use the Version lists to specify the versions of the source and target CLI configlets that you have selected.
- Click Compare..
The Compare CLI Configlets window is displayed. This window displays differences between the CLI configlets.
The differences between the two CLI configlets are represented using three different colors:
Green—The green lines represent the changes that appear only in the source CLI configlet.
Blue—The blue lines represent the changes that appear only in the target CLI configlet.
Purple— The purple lines represent the changes that are different between the two CLI configlets.
After the Next Diff and Prev Diff buttons, the total number of differences, the number of differences in the source CLI configlet, the number of differences in the target CLI configlet, and the number of changes are displayed.
- Use the Next Diff and Prev Diff buttons to navigate to the next change or the previous change, respectively.
- Click Close to close the window and return to the Compare CLI Configlet Versions page.