Modifying Audit Log Forwarding Criterion
In Junos Space Network Management Platform, you can forward audit logs to a system log server. As a Super Administrator or System Administrator, you can modify an existing audit log forwarding criterion.
To modify an existing criterion:
- On the Junos Space Network Management Platform user interface,
select Administration > Audit Log Forwarding.
The Audit Log Forwarding page appears.
- Select the audit log forwarding criterion to be modified.
- On the menu bar, click Modify Audit Log Forwarding
Criterion (the pencil icon).
The Modify Audit Log Forward Criterion page appears.
- Modify the required fields.
You can modify Description, Syslog Host Address, Port Number, and Protocol. You can also check or uncheck the Include Filters check box. You cannot modify the name of the audit log forwarding criterion.
- Click Save to save the modification.
The modification is saved and the Modify Audit Log Forwarding Criterion dialog is displayed with the corresponding Job ID.
(Optional) On clicking the Job ID, you are redirected to the Jobs > Job Management page with a filtered view of the Job corresponding to modification of the audit log forwarding criterion.