Delete and Replace Policies and Objects
You can delete or replace policies and objects from the policies and shared objects main page.
Some tasks in this topic might not apply to your feature. Refer to the tasks relevant to you.
Delete Policies and Objects
To delete a policy or a shared object:
- Select Configure > Policies or Shared Objects.
The policies or shared objects page appears.
- Select the policy or shared object that you want to delete,
and then select the minus sign (-).
An alert message appears verifying that you want to delete your selection.
- Click Yes to delete your selection.
Replace Policies and Objects
You can select one or more shared objects and replace them with other objects of the same type.
To replace one or more object:
- Select Configure > Shared Objects > Addresses, Services, or Variables.
The addresses, services, or variables page appears.
- Right-click the shared object that you want to replace,
or click Replace from the More list.
You can replace a single object or multiple objects. If the selected object is used in any policy, a warning message appears before they are replaced.
- Click Yes to continue the replacement operation.