Using Global Search
You can use the global search feature of Junos Space Network Management Platform to find objects within Junos Space Platform.
To search for objects using the global search feature:
- In the Search field, located at the top of
the Junos Space Platform UI, type the search criteria and press Enter. (Alternatively, you can click the magnifying glass icon
adjacent to the Search field.)
If none of the objects in Junos Space Platform match your search criteria, the following error message is displayed:
No matching results were found. Please enter different search criteria.
If any of the objects match the search criteria, the results appear on the search results page, which is divided into two areas. The area on the left displays the filters that you can use to refine your search results, and the area on the right displays the search results with a short description about each result.
The search criteria that you typed are highlighted in the search results. Each search result may also provide a URL to help you navigate to the corresponding object on the inventory landing page.
When the search results are displayed, an informational message about how to hide the search results is displayed in a dialog box.
Perform one of the following actions:
To prevent the informational message from appearing again, ensure that the Don’t show again check box is selected and click OK. The Don’t show again check box is selected by default.
To allow the informational message to continue appearing, clear the Don’t show again check box and click OK.
- (Optional) Click the URL provided with the search result to navigate to the inventory landing page of the desired object.
- (Optional) To filter the search results, select the relevant category or subcategories displayed on the left of the search results page.
- (Optional) To view the previous search results, click View Last Search Results. However, if this is your first search after logging in to Junos Space, then this link is not displayed.
- To dismiss the search results page or to navigate to the
inventory landing page from which you performed the search, click
one of the following:
The Hide Search Results button
The left navigation tree or any of the global action icons
The close [X] button on the top-right of the search results panel