Exporting Audit Logs
You can export audit logs, as a comma-separated values (CSV) file, without purging the logs from the database.
To export audit logs:
- On the Junos Space Network Management Platform UI, select Audit Logs > Audit Log.
The Audit Log page appears.
- Click the Export Audit Logs icon.
The Export Audit Logs page appears.
- Choose one of the following export actions:
To export all logs, select Export all audit logs.
The Date and Time selectors are disabled when you select this option.
To export all logs that are currently displayed on the Audit Log page, which is the default option, select Export audit logs currently displayed in View Audit Logs table.
On the Audit Log page, you can filter audit logs by using different criteria. The filtering criteria determines which audit log entries are displayed, and only those entries are exported.
To export logs within a specific duration:
- Select Export audit logs filtered by date range.
- Specify the date and time from which you want to export the logs in the Start date and time field.
- Specify the date and time up to which you want to export the logs in the End date and time field.
- (Optional) Select the Include Affected Object Column check box to include the details of the Junos Space Platform objects that are affected by the tasks logged. These tasks are listed as a column named Affected Objects in the audit log file.
- Click Export.
You are taken to the Audit Log page and the Exporting Audit Logs dialog box appears indicating the status of the export.
- After the audit log is exported (status bar displays 100%),
click OK to close the dialog box.
The audit log file is saved to the default downloads folder of the browser.