Modifying a Remote Profile
You modify a remote profile when you want to modify the details of a remote profile.
To modify a remote profile:
- On the Junos Space Network Management Platform user interface,
select Role Based Access Control > Remote Profiles.
The Remote Profiles page is displayed.
- Select the remote profile that you want to modify and
click the Modify Remote Profile icon on the toolbar.
The Modify Remote Profile page is displayed.
- (Optional) In the Role Assignment area, modify the parameters of the remote profile such as the name of the remote profile, description of the remote profile, and roles assigned to the remote profile.
- (Optional) To modify the domains associated with the remote
profile, click Next.
The Domain Assignment area is displayed.
- (Optional) Modify the domains associated with the remote profile.
- Click Finish.
The remote profile is modified. You are redirected to the Remote Profiles page.
An audit log entry is generated for this task.