Viewing and Downloading Generated Reports
You can view and download the reports you generated on the Generated Reports page in the Reports workspace. You can view the name of the report, description of the report, name of the report definition, user who generated the report, time the report was generated, formats in which the report is available, link to view and download the report, and job ID for the report generated.
You cannot view or download a report if the report contains a type of report that you do not have access to. The following error message is displayed if you try to view or download such a report: The selected report contains object categories that you cannot access and hence cannot be viewed/downloaded. For information about the mapping of report definition categories to the privileges you require, see Reports Overview.
To view and download the reports you generated:
- On the Junos Space Network Management Platform user interface,
select Reports > Generated Reports.
The Generated Reports page that appears displays all the reports in the Junos Space Network Management Platform database.
- Click the View/Download link
corresponding to the report you want to view or download.
The Download page is displayed.
- Select the report formats of the report you want to view or download by clicking the appropriate buttons.
- (Optional) Save the report to your local computer.
- Click Close to return to the Generated Reports page.