Modifying Users in the Email Listeners List
If a user's e-mail address has changed, you need to modify the details of the user in the Email Listeners list so that notifications can be sent to the new e-mail address.
Your role must be assigned the required privileges so that you can modify the details of users in the Email Listeners list.
To modify the details of a user in the Email Listeners list:
- On the Junos Space Network Management Platform user interface,
select Administration > Email Listeners.
The Email Listeners page that appears displays the list of users who receive notifications about the health of the system.
- Select the Pencil icon corresponding to the user whose details must be modified.
- In the Email ID field, modify the e-mail address.
- In the Description field, modify the description.
- Click Save to save the changes.