Creating a Configuration Filter
Configuration Filters restrict the scope of the configuration nodes and options displayed in the View Device Configuration page in the Devices workspace. You can create configuration filters for a specific device family in the CLI Confglets workspace. These configuration filters are available in the device configuration page when you configure the device. You can choose these configuration filters in the left pane on the device configuration page.
You can also create a configuration filter from the View Device Configuration page. To create a filter, click the Create Filter icon on the left of the page.
To create a configuration filter:
- On the Junos Space Network Management Platform user interface,
select CLI Configlets > Configuration Filter
The Configuration Filter page that appears displays all the configuration filters in the Junos Space Platform database.
The configuration filter All is displayed by default.
- Click the Create Configuration Filter icon
on the Actions menu.
The Create Configuration Filter page is displayed. The Device Configuration Schema area is displayed on the left and the Device Configuration Area is displayed on the right.
- In the Name textbox, enter a name for the configuration filter.
- Select the appropriate device family from the Device Family drop-down list.
- Select the configuration nodes in the Device Configuration
Area and click Create.
The configuration filter is created. You are redirected to the Configuration Filter page.