Importing and Exporting CSV Files
You can export all the columns on the Security Director Devices page to a comma-separated value (.csv) file. You can also import information from a CSV file.
Importing from a CSV file
To import configurations from a CSV file:
- Select Configure and select the landing page for type of configuration object you are importing.
- From the landing page, click More.
A list of actions appears.
- Select Import from CSV
The Select CSV File window appears.
- Click Browse to locate the CSV file you are importing.
- Click Import.
Exporting to a CSV File
To export configurations to a CSV file:
- Select Configure and select the landing the page for the configuration(s) object you are exporting.
- Select the check box(es) beside the item(s) you want to export. ClickMore or right click on the page. A list of actions appears.
- Select Export to CSV
The SelectCSV File window appears.
- Click Export All or Export Selected.
The Export CSV Job Status page appears.
- When the export file is ready, click the provided link in the CSV Job Status page to download the file. You can also access the download link in the job manager.