Deleting Staged Images on a Device
You can delete images staged on a device from the Device Management page. Currently, you cannot delete the images staged on an LSYS type device by using this workflow..
To delete the images staged on a device:
- From the Network Management Platform user interface, select Devices > Device Management.
The Device Management page is displayed.
- Select the device from which you want to delete the staged
images and select Device Inventory > View Staged Images from the Actions menu.
The View Staged Images page is displayed.
- Select the staged images that you want to delete from the device.
- Click the Delete Images icon on the Actions menu.
A job is created. You can view the status of the job on the Job Management page.
- After you delete the staged images on a device, click Back at the top of the View Staged Devices page to return to the Device Management page.
You can select multiple devices on the Device Management page to delete the images staged on these devices. Click the “+” symbol next to the each device, select the staged images, and click the Delete Images icon on the Actions menu. The View Staged Images page lists only the devices on which the images are staged. If you select a device that does not have staged images, this device is not displayed on the View Staged Images page.