Configuring Access to Juniper Networks Subversion Repository for Downloading Hardware Catalog
If you want to download the latest hardware catalog from the Juniper Networks SVN repository, configure the SVN Repository settings from the Hardware Catalog page.
To configure the repository to download hardware catalog:
- On the Junos Space Network Management Platform user interface,
select Administration > Hardware Catalog.
The Hardware Catalog page appears.
- Click Configure under the Hardware Catalog
in SVN section.
The Configure SVN Access dialog box appears.
- Enter the following details in the Configure SVN Access
SVN Url—URL of the SVN server (https://xml.juniper.net/space/repository/trunk/hardware-catalog/)
User Name—Username of a customer’s Juniper Networks account
Password—Password of a customer’s Juniper Networks account
Confirm—Retype the password
- (Optional) The Proxy Server field displays whether a proxy server is configured or not. If your organization requires that you use a proxy server to connect to the Internet, you must configure and enable the proxy server (under Administration > Proxy Server) before connecting to the Juniper Networks SVN repository. For more information, see Configuring Proxy Server Settings.
- (Optional) Click Test Connection to check whether
you are able to connect to the SVN server.
If the connection is successful, the Connection established message is displayed. If the connection fails, the Cannot establish connection. Please check the proxy setting or your network connection message is displayed.
The Refresh SVN Info and the Get Latest buttons are enabled after you are connected to the SVN server.
- Click Save to save or Cancel to cancel the SVN repository configuration.