You can create a report from the Event Viewer.
To create a report:
- Select Monitor > Events & Logs. Note that every report must have an aggregation point.
- Select a Group By option to create a report.
- Select a filter from Filters > Show Saved Filters
- Select Save > Create Report.
- Complete the configuration according to the guidelines provided in the Table 1.
- Click Save > Create Report.
- Click Finish.
Table 1: Report Settings
Enter a unique name for the report definition that is a string of alphanumeric characters, colons, periods, dashes, and underscores. No spaces are allowed and the maximum length is 29 characters.
Enter a description for the report definition; maximum length is 1024 characters.
Use Data Criteria from Filters
The data criteria for the report is displayed.
The details displayed are:
Select the type of report schedule that you want to use:
Select the recurring schedule for report generation. The available options are:
Add Email Recipients
Note: The reports are not sent if a specified recipient does not have permission for a device or domain included in the report configuration when the report is generated.