Downloading the Troubleshooting Log File in Maintenance Mode
Maintenance Mode is a special mode that an administrator can use to perform system recovery or debugging tasks while all nodes in the fabric are shut down and the Web proxy is running.
The administrator can download the
troubleshoot_yyyy-mm-dd_hh-mm-ss.zip file from Maintenance
Mode. The troubleshoot zip file includes the server Coordinated Universal
Time (UTC) date and time. For example,
To download the troubleshooting log file in maintenance mode, perform the following steps:
- Connect to a Junos Space Appliance in maintenance mode
by using the Junos Space Appliance URL.
Where ipaddress is the address of the Junos Space Appliance.
The Maintenance Mode page appears.
- Click the click here to log in link. The login dialog box appears.
- Log in to maintenance mode by using the authorized login name and password.
- Click OK. The Maintenance Mode Actions menu appears.
- Click Download Troubleshooting Data and Logs. The file download dialog box appears.
- Click Save to download the
troubleshoot_yyyy-mm-dd_hh-mm-ss.zipfile to the connected computer.
- Click Log Out and Exit from Maintenance Mode.