Importing Security Policies to Security Director
Security Director enables you to import firewall, NAT, and IPS policies from a device. All objects supported by Security Director are imported during the policy import process.
To import a device configuration to Security Director:
- Select Devices > Security Devices.
- Select a device and then click More.
- Click Import.
The Import Configuration page appears.
You can also right-click the selected device and select Import.
- Select the policy to be imported to Security Director.
- Click Next.
- Resolve any conflicts after you verify the information,
Security Director creates a new policy each time you import one. If a policy with the same name but a different definition exists, then conflicts arise.
- Click Finish.
Security Director displays a summary of the configuration changes.
- Click the Summary Report link.
The summary report is downloaded as a ZIP file. This summary report .zip file contains the complete rules report as a PDF.
- Click OK to complete the import process.
The Job Details page appears with the import success details.
You can download the summary report from Job Details page. Click Download Summary. The summary report is downloaded in the ZIP format.
- Click OK.