Viewing Logical Systems for a Physical Device
For detailed information about using logical systems on Juniper Networks security devices, see Junos OS Logical Systems Configuration Guide for Security Devices
To view the logical systems configured on a selected physical device:
- Select Devices > Device Management.
- On the Network Management Platform user interface, select Devices > Device Management.
The Device Management page displays the devices managed in Junos Space Network Management Platform.
- Locate the table row for the physical device.
If the device supports logical systems, the device name will be followed by link text indicating how many logical systems are configured on it. If no logical systems are configured on the device, the link text reads “0 LSYS(s).”
- Click on the link text next to the name of the physical
Space Platform filters the device inventory list so that it lists the logical systems configured on the selected physical device.
- To clear the filter and return the inventory list to its original view, click the red X next to the filter criteria above the inventory list.