Modifying Script Types
Using Junos Space Network Management Platform, you can modify the script type of multiple scripts simultaneously.
To modify the script type:
- On the Junos Space Platform UI, select Images and
Scripts > Scripts.
The Scripts page displays the scripts that you imported into Junos Space Platform.
- Select the script whose script type you want to modify.
- Select Modify Scripts Type from the Actions
menu. This action is unavailable if the selected script is associated
with any device.
The Modify Scripts Type dialog box displays the details of the script.
- Use the Bulk Actions list to select a common script type for all scripts. To modify script types of individual scripts, click the value list in the Script Type column heading to make your changes.
- Click Apply.
Your changes are saved and the Scripts page appears.
- (Optional) To verify, double-click the script that you modified and view the script type.