Modifying Device Image Details
Junos Space Network Management Platform enables you to add and modify the description of a device image and also to modify the series that the device image supports.
You cannot modify the device series for a Junos Continuity software package because Junos Continuity software packages are supported only on MX240, MX480, MX960, MX2010, and MX2020 Series 3D Universal Edge Routers. Therefore, the Modify Device Image action is not available for Junos Continuity software packages.
You can modify the details of satellite software packages in Junos Space Platform by following the procedure for modifying the details of device images.
To modify the parameters of a device image:
- On the Junos Space Network Management Platform UI, select Images and Scripts > Images.
The Images page appears.
- Select the image that you want to modify.
The selected image is highlighted.
- Click the Modify Device Image icon.
The Modify Device Image dialog box appears.
- To modify the series, use the Series list and
specify the series that the selected device image supports.
The platforms that are part of the selected series are automatically displayed in the Platforms field and cannot be modified.
- To add or modify the description, you can use a maximum of 256 characters within the Description box.
- Click Modify.
Your changes are saved. These changes can be viewed on the device image detail and summary views.