Copying an Operation
You can use Junos Space Network Management Platform to create copies of operations existing in the Junos Space Network Management Platform database.
To create a copy of an operation:
- On the Junos Space Network Management Platform UI, select Images and Scripts > Operations.
The Operations page appears, displaying the existing operations in Junos Space Network Management Platform.
- Select the operation that you want to copy.
- Select Clone Operation from the shortcut menu.
The Clone Operation dialog box appears, prompting you to enter a name for the new operation.
- Enter a name for the new operation in the Destination Name field.
- Click Clone to create a copy of the operation.
You are returned to the Operations page on the Junos Space UI, where you can see the new operation listed.