To delete key SNMP customized (KSC) reports and database reports, select Network Monitoring > Reports.
Deleting Key SNMP Customized Reports
To delete a KSC report:
- Select Network Monitoring > Reports > KSC Performance, Nodes, Domains.
- From the Customized Reports section, select the report that you want to delete.
- Select the Delete radio button.
- Select Submit.
The KSC report is deleted.
Deleting Pre-Run Database Reports
To delete a database report:
- Select Network Monitoring > Reports > View and manage
All the pre-run reports are displayed in a table.
- From the select column in the reports table, select the check box for the database report that you want to delete.
- Select delete checked reports.
The database report is deleted.