Exporting BIOS Validation Results
You can export the details of BIOS validation incidents of managed devices to an Excel file for reference. Table 1 lists the BIOS validation information exported to an Excel file.
Table 1: BIOS Validation Field Descriptions
Organization to which the device for which BIOS validation was performed belongs
Device group to which the device for which BIOS validation was performed belongs
End customer to which the device belongs; this field is applicable only for a Service Now partner.
Hostname of the device from which BIOS data was collected
IP address of the device from which BIOS data was collected
Routing Engine of the device for which BIOS validation was performed
Status of BIOS validation:
Time when the last update of BIOS validation was received from JSS or Service Now
Version of Junos OS running on the Routing Engine of the device
Version of AI-Scripts installed on the device
To export BIOS validation details:
- From the Service Now navigation tree, select Service
Central > Device Analysis > BIOS Validations.
The BIOS Validations page appears.
- Select one or more BIOS validation results to be exported.
- From the Actions list, select Export to Excel. Alternatively, right-click the device and select Export to
The Export BIOS Validations to Excel dialog box appears.
- Click the Export the selected BIOS Validations to
The dialog box of the browser to open or save the Excel file appears.
- Click Open with to open the file or click Save File to save the file.