Viewing Messages Assigned to an End Customer
A Service Now partner can view the list of messages that are assigned to an end customer (also known as a connected member). This action is available only when Service Now operates in the Partner Proxy mode and when you select an end customer in the Organizations page.
To view the messages assigned to an end customer:
- From the Service Now navigation tree, select Administration > Organizations.
The Organizations page displays the list of organizations and connected members.
- Select the end customer organization for which you want to view the assigned messages.
- Right-click your selection and select View Messages from either the Actions list or the right-click menu.
As shown in Figure 1, the Messages assigned to Connected Member page displays the list of messages assigned to the selected end customer.
- To view the details of the messages, click the title of
The Message Details dialog box displays information such as the organization that the message is sent to, site ID, title, issue date, summary, instructions, keywords, relevance, owner, and the users to whom the messages were flagged.
- Click OK to return to the Organizations page.