Changing the Status of Auto Submit Policies
Service Now provides the Change Status option in the Actions list to enable or disable an auto submit policy. By default, an auto submit policy is enabled. Incidents can be submitted to Juniper Support Systems (JSS) or Service Now partner for creating a case only when an auto submit policy is enabled.
To change the status of auto submit policies:
- From the Service Now navigation tree, select Administration > Auto Submit Policy.
The Auto Submit Policy page appears.
- Select the auto submit policies for which you want to
change the status and select Change Status from either
the Actions list or the right-click menu.
The Change Auto Submit Policy Status dialog box displays the current status of the selected auto submit policies. See Figure 1.
- (Optional) Click the Schedule at a later time check box and specify a date and time to enable the auto submit policy.
- Click Change Status.
If you have not scheduled a time for changing the status, Service Now initiates the job to change auto submit policy status immediately after you click Change Status and displays the jobs dialog box; otherwise, Service Now initiates the job at the scheduled time..
- (Optional) Click the Job IDlink to view the status of the change status job.
- After the job is complete, click OK.
The Quick View of the auto submit policy is displayed in the Auto Submit Policy page. .