Assigning an Owner to a PBN
You can assign a PBN to a Junos Space user for looking into the issues and assessing the impact on devices.
To assign ownership of a PBN:
- From the Service Insight navigation tree, select Insight Central > Targeted PBNs.
The Targeted PBNs page displays the list of PBNs.
- Select the PBN to which you want to assign an owner.
- Right-click your selection or use the Actions list, select Assign Ownership.
The Assign Ownership dialog box appears
- Enter the login ID of the user whom you want to own the selected PBN.
- Select the Email PBN to Assigned Owner check box to send an e-mail notification to the assigned owner. This option is selected by default.
- Click Submit.
The selected PBN is assigned to the specified user.
To verify that the selected PBN is assigned to the specified user, double-click the PBN on the Targeted PBNs page. The PBN Details page appears. The Owner field displays the user responsible for the PBN.