Enabling Product Health Data Collection on a Device
Product health data (PHD) collection can be enabled on devices of a PHDC configuration if PHD collection was earlier disabled on the devices. This option allows you to enable PHD collection selectively on a device in a PHDC configuration without affecting the disabled status of PHD collection on other devices.
To enable PHD collection on a device of a PHDC configuration:
- From the Service Now navigation tree, select Administration
> Product Health Data Collection.
The Product Health Data Collection page appears.
- On the Product Health Data Collection page, click the PHDC configuration to which the device on which you want to enable PHD collection is assigned.
- From the Actions list, select Enable Collection on
devices. Alternatively, right-click the PHDC configuration
and select Enable Collection on devices.
The Enable Collection on Devices page appears as shown in Figure 1. The page lists the devices on which PHDC can be enabled.
- In the table, click the devices on which you want to enable PHD collection.
- (Optional) Click the Show Selected Devices link to view the devices selected for enabling PHDC.
Click Close to return back to the Enable Collection on Devices page.
- Click Submit to enable PHD collection on selected
devices or click Cancel to cancel enabling PHD collection.
On clicking Submit, Service Now displays a message indicating PHD collection is enabled on selected devices and the PHD collection status for the device is changed to enabled.