Modifying the Settings for Collecting Additional Information for an Incident
If the job to collect additional information is not already executed, you can modify the following attributes in a configuration for collecting additional information about an incident:
Junos OS commands configured for collecting additional information
Date and time the commands should be executed
interval for executing the commands if the commands are configured to be executed repeatedly
To modify the configuration for collecting additional information for an incident:
- From the Service Now Navigation tree, select Service
Central > Incidents.
The Incidents page appears.
- Select the incident for which you want to modify the settings for collecting additional information.
- Select Collect Additional Information > Modify from the Actions list or the right-click menu.
The Modify Collect Additional Information page appears as shown in Figure 1.
The Modify option is disabled if the job to collect additional information is in progress or already complete.
- (Optional) Modify the commands in the CLI Commands text box.
- (Optional) Modify the schedule for executing the commands under the Schedule at a later time section.
- (Optional) Modify the frequency at which the commands should be executed under the Repeat section.
- Click Submit.
The job to collect information is rescheduled and the job ID is displayed.
- (Optional) Click the job ID to view the job details.
The Job Details page displays the progress of the job.