Regenerating EOL Reports
Junos Space Service Insight provides the Regenerate EOL Reports option in the Actions list on the EOL Reports page. You can regenerate an EOL report to get the latest EOL information.
To regenerate EOL reports:
- From the Service Insight navigation tree, select Insight Central > EOL Reports.
The EOL Reports page is displayed.
- Select the EOL report that you want to regenerate.
- Select Regenerate EOL Reports from either
the Actions list or the right-click menu.
The Regenerate EOL Report dialog box displays the name of the EOL report, the device name with which the EOL report is associated, and the e-mail addresses specified. See Figure 143.
- (Optional) To modify the list of e-mail addresses of users to whom the EOL report must be sent, use the Add Email and Delete buttons.
- (Optional) To schedule a time for regenerating the report, select the Schedule at a later time check box and specify the date and time when you want the EOL report to be regenerated.
- Click Submit.
The Job Information dialog box displays a Job ID link. Click this link to view the status of this action on the Jobs page.