Deleting a UNI Interface and Deleting an Endpoint
To delete a UNI from a multipoint-to-multipoint Ethernet service:
- In the Network Activate task pane, select Service Provisioning > Manage Services.
- In the Manage Services page, select the service from which you want to delete a UNI.
- Open the Actions menu and select Modify
Current service settings appear in the main display area. The General Information box contains a unique name for the service order that will request the change.
- In the service Order name field, change the name of the modification service order, if desired.
- In the Action column of the Endpoint Settings table, find the UNI you want to delete and click Delete UNI
Interface for that table row.
The selected UNI is removed from the table. If the deleted UNI was the only UNI selected on that device, then the device is deleted from the Endpoint Settings table.
- Click Modify.
- In the Deployment Options page, select one
of the following:
Save the change without scheduling it.
Schedule the change for immediate deployment.
Schedule the change for later deployment.
- Click OK.
- Use the Job Management workspace to monitor the progress and status of the deployment. See Viewing Jobs in the Junos Space Network Application Platform User Guide for details.