Deploying a Service Order
This procedure schedules a service for deployment on the network. Use this procedure to perform the following tasks:
Deploy a new service.
Deploy a modified service.
Redeploy a service order that failed deployment.
You cannot deploy an invalid service order.
To schedule a service for deployment:
- In the CPP task pane, select Service Orders.
- In the Service Order pie chart, click the Requested segment.
The Manage Service Orders page shows only those service orders in the Requested state.
- Select the service order you want to deploy.
- Open the Actions menu and click Deploy
The Deploy Service page appears.
- To deploy the service immediately, select Deploy
now, and click OK.
To deploy the service at a later time, select Deploy later, and select a date and time for deployment, then click OK.
The time field specifies the time kept by the server, but in the time zone of the client.
After scheduling the service order for deployment, the provisioning software begins validating the service order.
- Use the Jobs workspace to monitor the outcome of the deployment. See Viewing Jobs in the Junos Space Network Application Platform User Guide for details about the Jobs workspace.
Viewing Jobs in the Junos Space Network Application Platform User Guide