Adding Canoga Perkins Scripts
Before you can create a Cross Provisioning Platform service definition, you must add scripts that enable management of the Juniper Networks devices and Canoga Perkins NIDs.
There are three types of scripts:
GUI Script—Provides the code that renders the Cross Provisioning Platform GUI page required for provisioning a Juniper Networks device.
Junos Configuration Script—Provides the code that enables provisioning of a particular Juniper Networks device.
Canoga Configuration Script—Starting with CPP Release 17.1R1, you can add Canoga Perkins scripts. The Canoga Perkins script provides the code that enables provisioning of the Canoga Perkins NID.
To add a script into the system:
- In the Cross Provisioning Platform task pane, select CPP > Scripts.
- Select the Create Scripts icon on the command
The Create Script page appears.
- In the Name field, specify the name of the script.
- In the Description field, specify a short description for the script that you are adding.
- In the Version field, view the version number. This is a read-only field.
- In the Vendor Type field, select Canoga.
Starting with CPP Release 17.1R1, in the Vendor Type field a new option, Canoga, is added.
If you remotely access the server on which the Junos Space software is installed, you must copy the scripts you intend to add to the CPP system, to your local client file system. That is, when you click on Browse to select a script, which you want to add, Junos Space opens the local client file system, not the file system of the server on which Junos Space is installed.
- In the Configuration Script field, click Browse to add scripts from your local client file system to the Cross Provisioning
If you select a third-party in the Vendor type field, the Add Script page displays a field for selecting a Configuration Script only.
- Click Create.
The script is added to the CPP application.