The Audit Log Manager Service provides a list of audit logs that are recorded for operations initiated either by the Space UI or REST APIs in the system.
Audit log records include the following information:
- Name of the user who initiated the operation.
- User's IP address.
- Short description of the operation.
- Timestamp when the operation was performed.
- Name of application performing the operation or "REST" for REST calls.
- Name of UI task performing the operation (in case of UI initiated operation) or name of the REST API method for REST calls.
- Results of the operation.
- Link to job (if operation is a job).
A list of REST URIs is provided in the Resources section to perform various operations.
If an application needs to provide information to the Audit Log Service, it can use the information about audit logging described in the Junos Space SDK Application Developer Guide.
Methods and Collectionsmethod /archive-purge-audit-logs
The following APIs support asynchronous method calls. You can create a queue and use the queue in the queue parameter which is optional. For further details, see the following:
For receiving asynchronous responses on a queue URL, see the following links:
For more information about job scheduling, see the following links: