Key Components of an Application
An application built with the Junos Space SDK has the following key components:
- EJB Component—A server-side component consisting of business logic. Server-side components are packaged in a JAR file.
- Web Service Component—One or more REST Web services. Web service components are packaged in a WAR file.
- Module.xml—The main configuration file of the system, containing settings related to:
- Different workspaces, tasks, and subtasks in the application
- Roles and capabilities available for an application
- Landing pages for workspaces, tasks, and subtasks
For a detailed description of the Module.xml editor, which is included
in the Eclipse SDK plug-in and which is used to configure the application
module.xml file, see Understanding the Module XML editor.