Creating a New Version of a REST Interface
This topic explains the features in Eclipse that allow you to
create a new version for an existing REST interface. You can
create a new version of a REST class using the EJB-REST wizard
for managing your resources. For more information, see the
Managing REST Resources
To create a new version of a REST class using the generated
- Select Junos Space > Manage REST Resources. The Manage REST Resources window is displayed.
- The Create New Version window contains the following fields and controls:
Follow the steps given in the Configuring the REST
Resource topic to create the new version.
- REST Package—A read-only field that displays the
REST interface package.
- REST Class—A read-only field that displays the
REST interface Java class.
- EJB Source Package&mdashDefines the package of the
source EJB interface.
- Browse—Opens the File Selection dialog box
where you can select the source EJB package.
- EJB Name—Defines the name of the EJB interface.
- Interface Version—A drop-down list from which you
select the REST interface version.