Adding a Utility Project to an Existing Application
The Add Utility Project option is provided in Junos Space submenu,
which is used to add a Java project as a utility in the existing Junos Space
To add a Utility Project:
- Select Junos Space > Add Utility Project.
- The Add Junos Space Utility Project screen is displayed.
Enter a project name in the Project Name field.
- Click the Next button. The Project Structure screen
is displayed. In this screen. you can define the dependency between the
Utility Project and other existing projects in the workspace so that
the classes of the Utility Project can be accessed by other projects.
The Project Structure screen is divided in three sections:
the EJB Projects, WebService Projects, and Web Projects.
- Click the Finish button to create the Utility Project.
To add a reference to a utility project, follow these steps:
- Right-click on the project in which you want to add the reference Utility Project.
- Click on "Build Path" and Go to submenu Configure Build Path...
- The Java Build Path screen is displayed. Click on the Projects tab.
- Click the Add button to add the Utility Project reference and
select the utility project's check box.