Using Dashboard Widgets
The Dashboard is a customizeable page for viewing information about the network. You select monitoring widgets to display on the Dashboard that show various information about the network. The Dashboard is the default view that opens when you log in. When a different view is selected, select Dashboard View from the Select View list in the Network Director banner to open the Dashboard.
To select what appears on the Dashboard:
- To add a monitor to the Dashboard:
- Select Add Widgets. Thumbnails of the available widgets appear.
- To add a widget to the Dashboard, mouse over the widget’s thumbnail, then click the Add button that appears on the widgets.
- When you are finished adding widgets, click Done. The new widgets appear on the Home page.
- To refresh a widget’s data, click the Refresh button in its title bar.
- To see additional information for a widget, click the Maximize button in the widget’s title bar.
- To remove a widget from the Dashboard, click the Close button (X) in its title bar.
- To open online help for a widget, click the Help button (?) in its title bar.
- To move a widget, click its title bar and drag it to the new location.