Assigning a Wireless Filter Profile to Controllers
To assign a Filter Profile to a controller:
- Under Views, select one of these options: Logical
View, Location View, Device View or Custom Group View.
Do not select Dashboard View, Datacenter View, or Topology View.
- Click in the Network Director banner.
- In the View pane, select one or more controllers. If you select Wireless Network, you select all controllers.
- From the Tasks pane, expand Wireless, expand Profiles, and then select Filter.
The Manage Filter Profiles page appears, displaying the list of currently configured wireless Filter Profiles.
- Select a wireless Filter Profile from the list by adding
a check mark next to the name, and then click Assign.
The Assign Filter Profile wizard opens. The wizard consists of three sections, Device Selection, Profile Assignment, and Review.
- From Device Selection, select one or more devices for Filter Profile assignment—all devices under the selection are also selected.
- Click Profile Assignment to open the next page
of the wizard.
The Assign Filter Profile page opens, displaying a list of selected devices.
- From Profile Assignment, select one or more devices from the list by placing a check mark next to the devices. Click either Assign to Device or Assign to Cluster.
- Click Review and then click Edit to make any needed changes.
- Click Finish.
The new assignment appears in the list.