Monitoring the Status of Virtual Chassis Members
When you select a member of a Virtual Chassis in the any view, Network Director displays four monitors. At the member node level, the information is highly specific to the equipment.
To locate these monitors:
- Click Monitor in the Network Director banner to ensure that you are in Monitor mode.
- Expand the network tree to expose the member of the Virtual Chassis node.
- Select the Virtual Chassis in the network tree.
- Click the Equipment tab to display the monitors.
- Click the Help icon on the monitor to learn more about the purpose or fields on a monitor.
The monitors at this level are:
Port Status Monitor, that provides summary and detailed information about the status of the physical network interfaces for the selected node in the View pane.
Power Supply and Fan Status Monitor, that provides a graphical representation of the operating condition for this member. These graphs also show the ratio of filled slots to available power and fan slots.
Status Monitor for Virtual Chassis Members, that provides status information for this member of the Virtual Chassis.