Viewing Service Templates
On the Service Designer page, you can view the collection of service templates defined for several applications, such as stateful firewall or CGNAT.
To view the list of service templates, such as ADC, SFW, CGNAT, or TLB templates:
- From the View selector, select Service View. The workspaces that are applicable to this view are displayed.
- From the Junos Space user interface, click the Build icon on the Edge Services Director banner.
The functionalities that you can configure in this mode are displayed in the task pane.
- From the task pane, select Service Template > View
The Service Designer page displays a bar graph in the top pane of the page. The total number of service templates of each type is displayed on the vertical axis and the service type is shown on the horizontal axis. A color-coding format is used to represent the bars on the graph. Published service templates are shown in olive green color and unpublished service templates are shown in blue color. Mouse over each bar in the chart to highlight and display the number of templates published or unpublished for each type of service.
- From the View pane, perform one of the following tasks:
Click the All Services item to view all of the service types, such as ADC, TLB, SFW, and CGNAT.
Click the ADC button.
The list of ADC service templates is displayed. You need not click this button if you are launching the Service Designer page for the first time or are navigating to this page from another mode or a different page. You need to click this button only if you are viewing the other service templates, such as CGNAT or TLB.
Click the SFW button.
The list of SFW templates is displayed.
Click the TLB button.
The list of TLB templates is displayed.
Click the CGNAT button.
The list of CGNAT templates is displayed.
Table 1 describes the fields displayed on the Service Designer page:
Table 1: Service Designer View
Name of the service template.
User-defined description of the template.
Name of the user who created the template
Time and date when the template was created. The server time zone determines the time zone displayed on this page.
Time and date when the template was last updated. The server time zone determines the time zone displayed on this page.
- Click the Add icon above the list of templates to create a new template.
- Click the Edit icon above the list of templates to modify an existing template.
- Click the Delete icon above the list of templates to delete an existing template.