Searching Unmanaged Devices
The Service Gateways—Unmanaged Devices page lists all of the devices that are not currently being controlled and provisioned by the Edge Services Director application. Use the search mechanism to filter and isolate information about a specific device. Use this facility to specify complex sorting and filtering criteria for all devices.
The search functionality is an effective tool that helps to search a discovered device from the available list, based on various criteria such as Node Name, IP Address, Service available, HA State. The search utility also supports wildcards. For example, you can search and sort devices of the same platform type or OS version.
To search and filter discovered devices:
- From the View selector, select Gateway View. The workspaces that are applicable to this view are displayed.
- From the Junos Space user interface, click the Build icon on the Edge Services Director banner.
The functionalities that you can configure in this mode are displayed in the task pane.
- From the View pane, select the All Network item in Gateway view.
- Select Services Gateways from the task pane.
The Service Gateways page is displayed.
- Click the Unmanaged Devices button.
The list of unmanaged SDGs that have been discovered appears.
- Click the double right arrow icon to the far right of
the screen in the line of toolbar icons.
The Search drop-down list and Name field are displayed.
- Enter the search criteria by selecting the parameter that
you want to use to filter in the Search list. You can select
one of the following values:
Enter the value for the search parameter you selected in the text field adjacent to the drop-down list, and click the magnifying glass icon.
The page refreshes to display the devices that match the specified criterion.
- To save the search criterion you specified for future
purposes, enter a name for the search in the Name drop-down
list and click the Save icon (floppy drive icon) to save the search
You can also edit or delete the search filters by selecting them from the Name drop-down list and clicking the Edit or Delete icons respectively.