Modifying a KPI Template Associated with a Service Gateway
You can modify the KPI template characteristics for the different services. You can select a managed device with which a KPI template is associated and change the KPI settings to specify monitoring criteria critical for service operations and administration. On the dashboard, the SDGs are colored as orange, red, green, or gray to indicate the health and performance of the SDGs based on the applied KPI templates.
To modify the KPI template associated with a managed service gateway:
- From the View selector, select Gateway View.
The workspaces that are applicable to this view are displayed.
- From the Junos Space user interface, click the Build icon on the Edge Services Director banner.
The functionalities that you can configure in this mode are displayed in the task pane.
- From the View pane, select the All Network item in Gateway view. You can also click the plus sign (+) beside the All Network item in the View pane to expand the tree and select the device node you want.
- From the task pane, select Services Gateways.
The Service Gateways page is displayed.
- Select the Manage Service Gateways option.
The list of managed SDGs appears. If the SDGs are configured in a high availability pair, the details of both the devices in the pair are exported.
- In the main window, click the plus sign (+) next to the
SDG pairs to expand the tree and view the pair of devices in the SDG
group or pair. Select the check box next to the individual SDG for
which you want to view the device details.
The SDG for which you want to modify KPI template details is selected.
- Click the down arrow in the Modify button at
the top of the table of managed SDGs that are listed, and select KPI Details.
The Edit KPI Details for Service Gateway dialog box is displayed.
- Modify the settings as described in Cloning a KPI Template.
- Click Save to save the template definition
for the different service types.
You are returned to the Managed Service Gateways page.