Filtering Service Templates
You can filter service templates to sort and identify the service definitions that are of interest or necessary for your network needs. To filter service templates based on their states:
- From the View selector, select Service View. The workspaces that are applicable to this view are displayed.
- From the Junos Space user interface, click the Build icon on the Edge Services Director banner.
The functionalities that you can configure in this mode are displayed in the task pane.
- From the task pane, select Service Template > Manage Service Templates. The Service Templates page is displayed.
- From the View pane, perform one of the following tasks:
Click the ADC button.
The list of ADC service templates is displayed. You need not click this button if you are launching the Service Designer page for the first time or are navigating to this page from another mode or a different page. You need to click this button only if you are viewing the other service templates, such as CGNAT or TLB.
Click the SFW button.
The list of SFW templates is displayed.
Click the TLB button.
The list of TLB templates is displayed.
Click the CGNAT button.
The list of CGNAT templates is displayed.
- To filter and sort the display of service templates, enter
the name of the template as a match criterion in the Search box and
click the Search icon.
The page refreshes to display the service templates that match with the specified criterion. You can use the paging controls to navigate across multiple pages of objects as necessary.