Adding a New Customer
New customers must be identified to the system before you can provision and activate a service order for them.
To add a customer to the database:
- From the View selector, select Service View. The workspaces that are applicable to routing and tunnel services are displayed.
- Click the Build icon in the Service View of the Connectivity Services Director banner. The functionalities that you can configure in this mode are displayed in the task pane.
- In the Network Services > Connectivity task pane, select Customer > Manage Customers. The View Customers window is displayed.
- Click the Add icon above the table of listed customers. The Add Customer dialog box is displayed.
- On the Create Customer dialog box, provide
the information requested for the customer, similar to the following
Fill out the fields in the form.
The Name and Account number fields are required. All other fields are optional.
- Click Create.
The View Customers page shows the new customer.