Viewing LSP Services in Deploy Mode
To view and determine the status of LSP services in a tabular form:
- Select Service View from the View Selector. The workspaces that are applicable to routing and tunnel services are displayed.
- From the Junos Space user interface, click the Deploy icon in the Connectivity Services Director banner. The functionalities that you can configure in this mode are displayed in the task pane.
- From the View pane, click the plus sign (+) to expand the tree and select the type of service.
- In the Network Services > Tunnel task pane, select Service Provisioning > Deploy Services.
The Manage LSP Services page is displayed in the upper half of the window.
A table of services on the system appears in the main display area. The following fields are displayed on this page:
In the top half of the window on the right pane, the Manage Network Services page presents information on existing services in a table.
The Manage LSP Services page provides the following information about each service:
Table 1 describes the fields in the service orders table.
Table 1: Fields in the Services Table
Name of the service order assigned during service creation or edit.
Label-switched path (LSP)
Name of the enterprise customer who placed an order for the service.
State of the service:
Active—Denotes a service that has been deployed and is in an active state (enabled).
Inactive–Denotes a service that has been deployed and is in a deactivated state (disabled.
Pending—Denotes a service for which deployment of the service to a device is pending to be performed.
Failed—An attempt to modify the service failed.
Status of functional audit of the service.
Fault management status of the service.
Performance management status of the service.
Name of the service definition upon which the service order is based.
Date and time at which the service order was last activated.
Last Modified Time
Date and time at which the profile was last updated.
From this page, you can create a service order, modify the properties of the service order, conduct a functional or configuration audit, deploy or deactivate the service order, and view alarms associated with a particular service order for debugging and corrective action.
- To view details of a specific service, double-click the table row that summarizes the service.